• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Range report, MVT Brown Bess.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Musketman: I like your BB and superglue idea. What a great way to have a temporary rear sight for sighting in.

Many Klatch

Uncle Pig... here's a link to the rolling your own paper cartridges.

Roll your own paper cartridges

They are really pretty easy to make and are historically appropriate for the Bess. My shoulder bag was designed to carry 40 of them... 2 wood blocks containing 20 each stacked one atop the other.

Many Klatch said:
Musketman: I like your BB and superglue idea. What a great way to have a temporary rear sight for sighting in.

Many Klatch

Thanks, the BB idea is simple, just like my brother-in-law Bill. But unlike Bill, this idea just might work. :rotf:

Back