• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN rectangular TC rear sight with notch wanted

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
change your heading to WANTED. what c to c screw spacing? blade type correct?
I didn't even know it got listed as "for sale" and do not see how to change it to "wanted".
The c to c screw spacing is standard TC. I don't have a measurement because I don't have the barrel in hand yet. The blade type is a rectangle with a notch.

The c to c screw spacing is standard TC.
I have two different ‘standard’ center to center spacing for the rear sights on my TC barrels. Depends on the vintage of the barrel. And are you looking for the rear sight with the flat partridge style (many call this the Renegade style) or the semi buckhorn intended for use with a beaded front sight (usually found on the TC Hawken)? Not to mention that TC had different sight bases for the 15/16” and 1” ATF barrels.
I don't have the barrel in hand yet.
You may want to wait until you have the barrel in hand. Then you can go about getting what you actually need instead of what you think you may need. More than one variation of TC sights during their production run. Might even want to post a photograph of what you want.

I had no idea TC had more than one spacing for their rear sight holes. I will take your advice and wait until I have the barrel in hand then get back to you. Thanks for your help.

do you want one like this?

Attachments

• tc1.jpg
    tc1.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back