• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Redleg2 on board

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redleg2

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm happy to have found kindred spirits, still interested in muzzle-loading arms.

I'm 2nd gen front loader, but have been away from my passion for far too long.

I'm dusting off the old BP tackle box and will be getting my old Pedersoli/Cabelas blue ridge rifle cleaned up and ready to go.

:hatsoff: Welcome RedLeg2. Good to see your name on the muster sheet. Get that rocklock out and make some smoke. Have any questions or run into any problems give us a post. Lots of brain cells here. Again, welcome. Vern

redleg,
Welcome to the MLF and hopefully back
B/P. Visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome! When you get the dust and cobwebs out of your gear, please post some results. Emery

Welcome and glad to have you in the ranks!Looks like your going to fit right in with the rest.

Back