• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Reduced. Uberti 1849 .31 Pocket model

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Up for sale is an Uberti 1849 pocket revolver in .31 cal. I bought it used a while back I believe from this forum. It has a few "character" marks added mostly by a previous owner. They are shown in the pictures. Mainly, there are some scratches on the right side around the wedge. Other than "character" marks, it has not been altered. Not sure but I believe that I can make out a CP which should be 2016 manufacture. It has been well cared for since I have owned it and cleaned meticulously each time it has been used. Bore is clean and rust free. Oh yeah, 4" barrel.

Was $325, Now Reduced to $300 shipped in USA where legal.

First "I will take it" followed by a Personal message to me through this forum will take home this nice revolver.

Payment by Postal money order please.

Please comment here only if you are interested in purchase. Please contact me by Private message/conversation if you have other comments. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thank you for looking,
DanL

1849 5.jpg
1849 4.jpg
1849 3.jpg
1849 2.jpg
1849 1.jpg

Last edited:
Back