• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

rendezvous

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alan delimont

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Anybody passing through Utah on the 4th of July, stop on by a small town called Mount Pleasant. Located on Historic Highway 89. This year city celebrates 150 yrs, and the 10th annual blackhawk rendezvous. Shinnin times. (great fireworks also)

I didn't know there was a Rondy in Sanpete valley! Good to know.

There is also a Rondy Easter weekend up at Ft Buenaventura. :thumbsup:

Didn't know that either. Gold Hunter you going to Ft. Ben in April? That is a fun little rondy. The blanket shoot is fun. Of course after the kids clear the range of Easter eggs!!!

Yes, I should actually be home this time! :wink: Do you have the schedule?

I've got a friend that is usually there with the Utah ALRA chapter. I'm going to try to link up with him sometime. I need to make it to the shoot as well.

Good for you. I called about registering a few weeks ago. Parks department didn't have the info yet. Here is what is on the web site:

Held Easter Weekend each year, this event marks the opening of our season. Come join us April 11-12 for a re-creation of the fur trade era gatherings of trappers and Native Americans. The events on Saturday, April 11 from 8:00am-6:00pm include a dutch oven contest, rifle shoot, kids' games, frying pan toss and much more! The events on Sunday, April 12 from 10:00am-1:00pm include a shotgun shoot and kids' and adult canoe races.

http://www.co.weber.ut.us/parks/fortb/events/spring.php

There is also one at this is the place park in Salt Lake, May. First or Second weekend.
www.thisistheplace.org

Also Cache Valley Rendezvous. This is over Memoral weekend up Black Smith fork canyon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back