• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Repro Coehorn Mortar

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCS58

32 Cal
Reaction score
Awhile back I had seen a repro coehorn mortar with a raised GR in a store window. Does anyone know more about these?

434885552_801530621845775_76210803492460712_n.jpg

So these are authentic reproductions? This looks like what I had seen. Do these ever come available?

As authentic as they get as made by LaPan. There are some more historically correct ones out there, but these are/were pretty common. They are not pool ball, but full 4.5" chambered bore pieces. I think they just turn up in secondhand spots, probably infrequently. I don't know how many they made but at least 35 as I own #'s 34 & 35.

Back