• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Revolutionary Hawk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Packdog

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Here's a few pics of a Hawk I just finished. Not real fancy but good practice with some things I need to work on. Engraving and incised lines. Engraving is a royal PAIN in my book. My hat is off to you guys who can do this with ease.
Good thing I really like Southern guns.
RevolutionaryHawk032.jpg

RevolutionaryHawk030.jpg

Where did you get the hawk. I know you engraved it yourself but did you make the hawk?

Navaho,
I got it from Track of the Wolf but the head is from R.E.Davis. They have a website you can google up. Strange as it might sound the handles are cheaper from Track even though Davis supplies them.

Thanks for the kind words gentlemen. They sure are good practice for various gunbuilding skills.
PD

Wow I am totaly speachless :bow: Thanks for showing this peice. It really is a beautiful hawk!!!!

Really nice hawk. You do a fine job no matter what you set your mind to. Keep up the good work.

Ed

Latest posts

Back