• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

ROA Base Pin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that endorsement, Zonie - and no, there is no VAT -

1. Being Furrin' to the UK you don't pay it anyhow.

2. I'm not registered as a VAT payer as I'm just a retired old fart, not a high-flying businessman making a fortune.

If anybody IS interested, please PM me for details of cost, etc.

Real soon!

Thanks for your interest, if any. :wink:

Tac

Well, thanks to Zonie's kind endorsement that has been some interest shown from your side of the pond.

Will those kind enuff to have expressed an interest please PM me with their real names and addresses - 'crackerbarrel of Minnesota' is not sufficient for the mail this side, I'm afraid. :blah:

Best

tac

contact clements custom guns to see if there are some parts available. They convert ROA's to 50 cal and I'd be surprised if he didn't have what your looking for

Rusty

Back