• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Rogers and Spencer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Euro Arms made. Date code AD= 1978. Hi polish all blue finish. As opposed to the two tone and rough finish R&S types that seem to be commonly for sale. 2.25 pound crisp match trigger and smooth action tuned by the current NRA and NMLRA National pistol champion.... $660 shipped conus...
20240709_200442.jpg
20240709_200540.jpg
20240709_200621.jpg
20240709_200628.jpg
20240709_200824.jpg
Please PM to purchase...

who is the champion you talking about? Known gunsmith or kitchen table job?
Check the NMLRA.org web site for Match results of the most current national pistol champion. NRA sponsored is in June. NMLRA is in September. Current Champion of both are Charles Garvey. Me...I am the only person who has tuned my Championship and national record setting pistols. No ,I do not sell my tuning/ gunsmith skills. If I have tuned for match use I can be confident it is match worthy. ..c

Euro Arms made. Date code AD= 1978. Hi polish all blue finish. As opposed to the two tone and rough finish R&S types that seem to be commonly for sale. 2.25 pound crisp match trigger and smooth action tuned by the current NRA and NMLRA National pistol champion.... $660 shipped conus...View attachment 332927View attachment 332928View attachment 332929View attachment 332930View attachment 332931Please PM to purchase...

Euro Arms made. Date code AD= 1978. Hi polish all blue finish. As opposed to the two tone and rough finish R&S types that seem to be commonly for sale. 2.25 pound crisp match trigger and smooth action tuned by the current NRA and NMLRA National pistol champion.... $660 shipped conus...View attachment 332927View attachment 332928View attachment 332929View attachment 332930View attachment 332931Please PM to purchase...

Check the NMLRA.org web site for Match results of the most current national pistol champion. NRA sponsored is in June. NMLRA is in September. Current Champion of both are Charles Garvey. Me...I am the only person who has tuned my Championship and national record setting pistols. No ,I do not sell my tuning/ gunsmith skills. If I have tuned for match use I can be confident it is match worthy. ..c

Back