• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Rondy at Loretta Lynn's Ranch

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smo

70 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
It's this coming week end May9,10,11,12 primitive camping is free sites with hook ups for trailers are 30 bucks a night. There will be hawk throwing knife throwing and black powder smoke will fill the air. I'm not sure who is putting on this event and it doesn't seem to be advertised very well. The contact number is 931-296-7700 The ranch is located in middle Tenessee just North of I 40 at Hurricane Mills Tn. I wish I could have gotten this message out sooner the ranch is a great place to hold an event like this I just hope they have a good turn out so maybe they will host it again next year.

smo-the information I got today after checking around is there will be a blackpowder shooting demonstration, not a competition.

I will be there friday afternoon and through the weekend. Bo Mays is the booshway. He said there will be a woods walk type shoot plus knife and hawk and primitive archery. Don't know if there are prizes or
if it is for braggin rights. We gonna have fun either way!!

Please let us folks know how it was (is). The web sight said it's going to be at the same time next year so I plan on going. Did'nt know about it in time or I would be going now.

Sorry Guys I tried to find out all the info I could on this before I posted it how ever I didn't hear about it until week end before last It just wasn't advertised that well Now for the bad news I've been in the hospital since Thursday am and will be here through the weekend I hope they have a great turnout and that next years event will be better advertised

Dang!, sorry to hear that. I hate hospitals, the food s*** and they are always waking you up in the middle of the night to do something to ya. I just spent 10 days there also, April 10th- 20th. Lost over 10lbs. :( and I did'nt have much to spare.

Thanks Claude for posting the link I didn't have my laptop with me and couldn't post it from my phone

We had a good camp, lots of fun. Shot a woods walk and archery shoot just for fun. Had hawk and knife too. They plan to repeat next year so yall come on out.

I planned on being there this time but had an unexpected illness. The ranch is a great place for events like this. I hope next year they do better with advertising prior to the event. I live within 25 miles of the place and didn't hear a word about this until 2weeks prior to the event Thanks for the update I wondered how things went.

Latest posts

Back