• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Salutations

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary

58 Cal.
Reaction score
My interest spans from the French-Indian War to the American Revolution. Besides reading numerous books, I also visited historic sites including Fort Pitt site & Museum, Jumonville Glen, Braddock's Grave, Fort Necessity, Fort Ticonderoga, Fort William Henry, Montreal, Quebec (Plains of Abraham), Fort Ligoner, Saratoga, Fort Stanwick, Oriskany, Charlestown, Fort Moutrie, Fort Ninty-Six, King's Mountain, Cowpens, Carlisle Barracks, Fort No. 4 (near Charleston, New Hampshire), Fort Chambly, Isle Aux Noix, Yorktown, Vincennes (for their Rendezvous), etc. Another hobby is building long rifles and I've built two, have two in various stages of completion as well as a trade gun. My apologies for rambling and I am honoured, Sir, to be your humble and obedient servant.

I also visited historic sites including Fort Pitt site & Museum, Jumonville Glen, Braddock's Grave, Fort Necessity, Fort Ticonderoga, Fort William Henry, Montreal, Quebec (Plains of Abraham), Fort Ligoner, Saratoga, Fort Stanwick, Oriskany, Charlestown, Fort Moutrie, Fort Ninty-Six, King's Mountain, Cowpens, Carlisle Barracks, Fort No. 4 (near Charleston, New Hampshire), Fort Chambly, Isle Aux Noix, Yorktown, Vincennes (for their Rendezvous), etc.

And you still found time for us...

Glad to have ya, we need more people that can shoot straight...

Boy Gary, ya don't want ta go sayin thins like "your humble and obedient servant" round here!
Next thin ye know, thall be puttin ye ta work muderating an such.

Glad to have you here. I'm sure you can add to our knowledge and enjoyment.
A big WELCOME to you.

Welcome aboard Gary sounds like you found the right place!

Keep Her Dry Fellers,
Chuck Goodall
"The Original Huntin' Fool"
&
Kanawha Ranger Scribe

Back