• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sat is opening day N.Y. what will you carry??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mart,
if you ever want to come here and hunt you are welcome to use my 62. fowler. also have all the powder and accessories you would need. could use my 56. T.C. caplock smoothie too.
Ken

Ken,

I might have to take you up on that offer next year. How long does the muzzleloader season run there? I used to work at Raquette Lake summers while I was in college. I will always have soft spot for northern NY and the Adirondacks. I hunted and trapped in St. Lawrence county before moving to Washington State in 1981. I moved up here 3 years ago. If you are interested there are some great caribou and fair moose opportunities up here. And the red and king salmon fishing on the Kenai river is great in mid July. We always enjoy sharing Alaska with friends (my wife says I never met a stranger). Thanks for the offer and good luck this season. Mart

Well ken how u do i saw nothing but salmon swimming up stream . Been tying lots of flys so i got to get fishing driftboats getting lonly

Art,
i felt like i was fishing sitting in my treestand! poured cats and dogs, could only sit for 2 1/2 hours. going out again this morning but it is raining again. good luck fishing.

Back