• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Say Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ploeg

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy, Coontail here. Thought I'd get involved in one of these forum things. I've been a firearm inthusiest all my life but got into muzzleloading about 8 years ago. Now thats about all I shoot. I've built 8 or 9 guns in that time, and also make most of my own gear. I go to many of the local rondavous meets in my area. Ain,t the best shot in the woods but I get bushytail now and again.

Welcome Coontail...

CoonTailCap1b.JPG

Glad you chose us for your forum thing, you won't be disapointed, we get wiser with each member, everyone has something to add...

coontail: Welcome To The Camp ! !
We're glad you found us. There's alot of good folks here with alot of information to share. So jump in and have fun.
Again, Welcome!! Mtn-Man2u :)

Hello Coontail,

Are you one of John B. Gordon's "Racoon Roughs" (Gordon wanted to call his company the "Mountain Rifles" but one soldier rebuked it saying, "We ain't no Mountain Rifles, we're the Racoon Roughs!" Crestfallen, Gordon kept silent and his poetic name for the company was heard no more)?

Gary

Back