• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Scheels CCI Mag #11

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're in and they're out at Scheel's. They can't seem to keep them in stock. Nor can any other store. Buy when you can.
If they don't have them at your "local" store then plan to drive since they seem to sell in store only although you can order online and pick up.

My nearest store lists Graf #11 caps (not in stock) I never heard of the Graf caps.

If they don't have them at your "local" store then plan to drive since they seem to sell in store only although you can order online and pick up.

My nearest store lists Graf #11 caps (not in stock) I never heard of the Graf caps.
I noticed Graf's listed local here too (also not in stock).
From the photo it looks like Graf&Sons caps, a tub of 200 count and that's why the price difference.

Not sure when Scheels started carrying them but I posted for them to let me know when back in stock; I am game for trying them!

No limit on them here and I've been saving for nearly a year now to get some when they come available.
🥳
(They have more in the back to restock the shelf too)
Midway has them also,
by the thousand.
IMG_20240915_175252.jpg

Last edited:
Back