• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Schematics for T/C PA Flintlock?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Guys,
My first post here, longtime powder burner, shooter, collector and hunter.

I just picked up a like new PA Flintlock and it needs a trigger spring. I want to make sure I order the correct part from T/C tomorrow. Rifle still works without it but I want it. Nice little rifle in .50 cal. Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks in advance for any help. Even if you can give me the name of the part I need or where I can download a manual. Tried T/C but nothing for the PA Hunter.

Thanks,

Billy

Pahunterrightside.jpg

Try Tip Curtis Frontier Ship 615-654-4445 or another place that may have it is Cain's Ourdoors, as they have allot of parts for T/C's & etc. I don't have their number but they are online.

Birddog6 said:
Try Tip Curtis Frontier Ship 615-654-4445 or another place that may have it is Cain's Ourdoors, as they have allot of parts for T/C's & etc. I don't have their number but they are online.
[url] www.cainsoutdoor.com[/url]
Ask to speak to the owner Ed Cain

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! I just noticed there is a little play in the stock at the tip of the forend. Do any of you guys have one of these and is yours like that? Guess I have to do a little bedding?

Billy

i bought mine in '98 or 9 and i'm pretty sure that was one of the first years for it, or atleast i thought it was.

it has geat lines, but it has rubber''buttplate'' on it, that's atleast 1/2'' thick. it totally ruins the look and feel of it :shake:

Back