• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sean, the Third Time Was the Charm

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, all. Klaus, I was in Germany in 1980 to visit Schmoelz, near Kronach, where my greatgrandfather Karl Troster was born. Got to the Octoberfest at Munich. I liked the country and people.

Hey, Pappy, I have also been through Eolia a number of times. My wife had a sister in Troy and we would visit her and then drive up Highway 61 on the way to Guttenberg, Iowa where we are from.

Herb said:
I am very happy with this .58 flintlock. It can shoot as flat as a .50 or a .54 loaded to full powder loads. I did not notice the recoil of the 110 grain charge.
My sentiments as well...love the .58cal, a true big game rifle as far as I'm concerned.
Congratulations on your hunt !!
:hatsoff:

Diamond Mountain my old stomping grounds when I use to live in Utah. I miss going out and just checking out some of the big bucks and live out there. Nice hunt and meat in the fridge is better then nothing.

Back