• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

season change

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbles

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Fall's acommin boys
fall.jpg

Here in Arizona,we know it is fall when the temperature stays between 80 and 90 degrees all day. :crackup:

"I love the Fall Season"
I can't wait, it is the perfect time of year. The temperture is just right for my bones, a light jacket at times. How can you beat the beautiful colors of the trees.
God is truly a great painter.
Yagee :front:

that aint nuttin our trees have half the leaves almost all yellow and red....i even seen two bucks gittin down and dirty with each other on the way home from work this mourning....and they wern't just sparring ::..........bob

That's what I'm starting to see here in central NC too...

Next week October 7th, I'll be driving up through the Appalachians on 81, on up through PA, to Binghamton, NY, then over to just above Albany, NY...stay a few days and return the 12th.

Fall colors will be turning great by then...it's always a scenic drive but the fall is the best by far...I live for October/November/December every year, whether here in North Carolina where I live, or up in New York State where I grew up.

Nice picture! I love the fall as well, it's just now starting to cool a little here in VA.

-Shooey

It is just starting to change here. I didn't really notice until I read your post and looked out the window of my shop. a few leaves are turning yellow. in another week or two it will be full color and a week after that it will snow. That's how it usually goes here

That's what I'm starting to see here in central NC too...

Next week October 7th, I'll be driving up through the Appalachians on 81, on up through PA, to Binghamton, NY, then over to just above Albany, NY...stay a few days and return the 12th.

Fall colors will be turning great by then...it's always a scenic drive but the fall is the best by far...I live for October/November/December every year, whether here in North Carolina where I live, or up in New York State where I grew up.

Hey RB, If you delay your trip by a week you could hunt the northern zone MZ season, and the leaves would probably be better too. At our camp in St. Lawrance Co. the leaves are perfect for the week of early MZ. Guess you could say we get a 2 fer' in that respect. Also, don't quote me on this, but I think there is usually a big rondy that week up by Old Forge.

B

Fallcolors.jpg
Our mts. are covered with yellow and orange and sometime red aspens right now and the weather is beautiful.
Great time to be muzzleloader hunting. Just got back and will be heading out again in a little while.

11th corps
The fall makes putting up with the heat and humidity of late summer

Evenin, I'm from out west , Ca. and this humidity does take some gettin used to, I'm glad it's over,, for a while,

Up here in the northeastern part of Indiana, the summer has been hotter then normal.
But if you thought the humidity was bad, wait until January :shocking:

Real foliage is just starting now in the best place in the world to see it. Yup that place is NH, I know it rates # 3 in list magazine but I think they are biased.

Time to carry my camera around as I work all over god's country.

Real foliage is just starting now in the best place in the world to see it. Yup that place is NH, I know it rates # 3 in list magazine but I think they are biased.

Always loved that country. Used to ski Mt Wash. years ago when I still had the legs for it.

Fall foilage is over here, leaves are on the ground. It's 20 degrees here this morn. and 10 or less on the Mts. where the foilage was. Gonna be sleeping up there tonight, tomorrow is the last day of ML season, gonna be cold.

Latest posts

Back