• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

season opening

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david50

45 Cal.
Reaction score
today was the opener for squirrels here in Missouri,had a pretty good morning.
007-3.jpg

006-2-1.jpg

What can you do with those little beasties other than stew them? Are they like possum in that there is only one way to make them edible?

Nice shooting! Here in Southern Illinois, I've got to wait until August 1st to go after them with my .25 flintlock.

Joe Mandt said:
What can you do with those little beasties other than stew them? Are they like possum in that there is only one way to make them edible?
personaly my favorite way to fix them is fried,served with mashed potatoes and gravy made from the drippings. same thing with a possum,a young possum fried up is very good eatin'.

Latest posts

Back