• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Selling a gun through Track of the Wolf

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I contacted Track of The Wolf about selling a 1822 French Charville musket that I have.They are sending me some info on it,and said that they are interested.Has anybody on this list had any expierience with them on this,or know anybody who has?They seem to have a good reputation,just wondering how effective this route would be.

I've heard both "good, and bad" reports over on anuther site, but over-all I'd say thet a large majority of sellers seemed to be happy with TOTW!! (sorry, I'm not much help!)

Well I bought a rifle from Track and am happy, if you sell let me know how it goes I've got a Navy Arms double percussion I think I don't need any longer.
Watch 'yer topknot

Hawkeye

My pal Dave in the U P of Michigan bought a high dollar Hershel House/Frank House rifle from the TOTW site and is really pleased.

I built a Hawken rifle acouple years ago and decided to sell it through Tracks website. I sent it to them UPS insured for under $20. I told them I wanted $900 for it. They wrote back suggesting I accept $750 for a quicker sale. A few weeks later they sent me a check for $900.

I have two more ready to send them soon. David Ripplinger is the man to talk to at Track. I have been treated rather poorly by other people at TOW but always treated well by Dave. He is pretty much in charge of consignments there.

I've done a lot of business with TOW over the last 10 years and feel they generally try to help, but once in a while you get someone on the phone that just doesn't seem to give a rat's --- about your project or anything else.

Hope that helps

Haweye,.... Doc623 here on this forum, was look'n for a 12 ga. awhile back,.... ya might give him a holler, maybe the two'a you can work out some kind'a deal!! (be kind'a like "keep'n it in tha family" too!!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back