• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sells Tennessee Rifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are my hunting rifles; .54 Roger built in 2006 with curly maple stock, 42" swamped Green Mountain barrel, pewter nosecap and silver crescent moon inlay. I named her "Zilpha. And a walnut-stocked .36 Roger built about 25 years earlier with a 42" H & H barrel. Forum members helped me come up with the name "Shadowmaker" in honor of since passed member "Two Shadows" who referred me to Roger.

Roger made the hunting bag while building Zilpha. It is patterned after an original he owns (flap differs).

Both rifle are superb shooters and I really enjoy them.

DSCF3528.jpg

DSCF3526.jpg

DSCF3512.jpg

DSCF3513.jpg

DSCF3514.jpg

DSCF3518.jpg

DSCF3521.jpg

DSCF3522.jpg

DSCF3523.jpg

DSCF3537.jpg

Bob,
Thanks for giving the .36 a name after Russ "two shadows". I knew him for several years and respected him as a shooter and friend. I have fond memories of the week we spent at the AMM camp in Michigan several years ago. I first met him at this camp out, and he was a great shot all week.
Roger

I see you're deffinitely a fan of the Tenn. Rifle. Funny how certain makes of rifle "speak" to us. Those rifle's look great with the bag and horn. Oh, and that 50 yard group is something to be proud of. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Roger- Thanks for building the finest lookin' AND shootin' rifles I've ever owned (and nicest bag, too)! And thanks to everyone on the 'Forum for leading this "percussion-shooting greenhorn" down the flintlock path! :hatsoff:

Back