• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shine at bear camp.. first night

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Shine just sent me this pic of him after the first night of bear camp..

.50 rifle 70 grains of 2 F.. I will let him tell you the rest. :thumbsup:

Congrats Shine!

Shinesbear.jpg

Congrats to you both. Roy for building a great looking flinter an shine for one of the prettyest bears I've seen in a pic in a while. The coat is beautiful :bow:

I wanna go bear huntin' so bad I can taste it!. But I'll just have to dream. Thats a great looking bear Shine, the coat on him is great!.

Im still camp till sat. butchered her up today she is a 252 lb. sow .i have video of her years ago when she had a cub. She. had no more cubs she is dry. Im on a phone more report to follow. thanks guys

Knowing him, he probably missed, jumped down and wrestled it to death, then went over and carved "Shine kilt a bare here 2012" in a tree....

If there was a person that could do it.. it probably would be him :haha:

That brings back memories! Nice pic and bear (and rifle, of course). Congrats!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back