• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shooting bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I am looking for ideas for a shooting bag for my daughter (Xmas present). So far I have looked at October Country and The Leatherman. The Leatherman has a nice bag for around $125 which is about the most I want to spend. Anyone have any ideas who might be worth while to checkout. There is no one near me that sells good quality bags so I will have to rely on what people have to say and by what they look like in on web site pictures.

Rabbit; Keep the bag on the small side 7-71/2 wide by 71/2 to 8 1/2 deep,she will enjoy carring it more. Medium strap 1" to 1 1/4 wide.

If there is something you have in mind drop me a line and I can make something up special for her before chrismas.

Ernie ,Cadiz, KY

I knew you had to be a nice guy if from Kay-diz, KY! Caught you! Saw some of your work. Nice, indeed.

Back