• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shooting competition

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I would, but the results go into the Rondyviews section of Buckskinner...how would it look when I won?

I can just hear it now...

FIX! FIX! FIX! FRAUD! FALSIFIER!! IT'S ALL A FIX!

And for that reason, I choose to decline....besides, how bad would eveyone feel if I took the prize with that trashy old Tulle of mine while wearing a platypus on my head???

:crackup:

May your wits ever be as sharp as your flints.

I plan to if we ever get a decent weekend. All rain and snow lately.

Hank in WV

as soon as I manange to get three holes on a card I'll send one in. I also have to find a place to shoot 75 yards, only 25 50 and 100 at the range where I go.
Lehigh..

I'm going to give it a go. Can't guarantee I'm going to have a card to send in though. Fortunately my hunting load is set up for 75 yards so I don't have to do any experimenting with the elevation. Course at 75 yards the wind is gonna be a factor.

Hope to try. If I can get my dbl on at 75yds. If not guess I'll PRB my enfield. It does good with them just not it's normal fiber.
Fox :thumbsup:
PS: Not this week wind is to be 25 to 35 MPH be lucky to hit a bushel basket.

as soon as I manange to get three holes on a card I'll send one in. I also have to find a place to shoot 75 yards, only 25 50 and 100 at the range where I go.
Lehigh..

Simple, place your target at the 50 yard mark and shoot dianglely through both 25 and 50 yards, cus 25 + 50 = 75...
:haha: :haha: :haha:

75yards.jpg

I'm sure that 75yds is fine for many(most?) on this site, just not for me. Where I shoot doesn't really have a 75 yd range and for safty reasons we can only shoot 25, 50 and 100yds. :relax:

At the range I shoot at we may have as many as 12 shooters on any given Sunday morning.
So setting up a target at 75 yds is no problem for me / us.
I use a realtor sign. Just stick it in the ground at 75 yds and push pin a target on it. Works great. when we are done we pull it out toss it in the back of the truck and have it for use the next time if someone needs to use that distance.

Woody

WHOA!

Is 75 yards not realistic for our members? ::

If it's 75 yards, it's 75 yards... The challenge has been posted and I will do my best, as always! Most certainly count me in! :thumbsup:

WHOA!

Is 75 yards not realistic for our members? ::

If it's 75 yards, it's 75 yards... The challenge has been posted and I will do my best, as always! Most certainly count me in! :thumbsup:

Count me in too,.... somebuddy jest "point me" in the direction of my card!! :thumbsup: :haha:

YMHS
rollingb

rollingb
If I point ya in the right direction ya got to promise not to lift yer leg :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Oh that's right yer a retriever not a pointer :crackup:

Woody

Gonna have to pass this month. Dont have that much room on my place and dont use a range. No problem I'll just wait for the next one.

IronMan

Back