• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shooting competition

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rollingb
If I point ya in the right direction ya got to promise not to lift yer leg :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Oh that's right yer a retriever not a pointer :crackup:

Woody

To be honest,.... I ain't even a good retriever, my main "talents" are eat'n and sleep'n, and I only do those when "opportunity" presents itself!! :applause: :thumbsup: :haha:

YMHS
rollingb

I wasnt complaining Claude. Ya'll do as ya wish. I can wait no problem.

IronMan

If it's 50 yards, it's 50 yards... The challenge has been posted, and I will do my best, as always! Most certainly count me in! :thumbsup:

:hmm:This sounds familiar. :hmm: :haha: :haha:

You guys watch that Ohio Joe I hear tale he's a crack shot!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Chuck

rollingb
If I point ya in the right direction ya got to promise not to lift yer leg :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Oh that's right yer a retriever not a pointer :crackup:

Woody

To be honest,.... I ain't even a good retriever, my main "talents" are eat'n and sleep'n, and I only do those when "opportunity" presents itself!! :applause: :thumbsup: :haha:

YMHS
rollingb

Ya know, I've been working hard at the same thing....I'm thinkin' about having that made into an Olympic sport, specially the 'eat'n' part. Can you imagine something like the "Munch-a-marathon" or trying to do a 200 yard dash while eatin a whole pizza? How about a high jump into a bowl of Jello? Now that would take talent. :haha: :haha: :haha:

I'd have a pruty good chance at the sleepin' event, provided a thunderstorm didn't blow in. :p

Latest posts

Back