• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Short Rifle Barrel

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treestalker

Treestalker
Reaction score
Gentlemen and ladies I am in need of a short used portion of rifle or smooth rifle barrel .45 to .62 caliber from say 18 inches to 30 inches and preferably 15/16 to 11/8 inch atf to build a backwoods 'jaeger' out of. I can no longer hold up a long barrel rifle but can handle a short heavy barreled gun for close range. I would like to trade something if I can, let me know what you have, and what you need in trade. Thanks, George.

Last edited:
I have a cut down to 18" lyman barrel that is off a left hand flintlock deer stalker. Is browned and dovetailed for sights. Has rib attached with short ram rod. If interested let me know.

Hello! What caliber is it, is it breeched and what across the flats? I can shoot a left hand, although I'm right handed, only problem is my left handed wife might steal it once I complete it! What are you looking for? George.

It is breeched and is .50 cal. 15/16 across the flats it was a 24 in. barrel but had it cut down to 18 in. not counting the breech plug. I think w/plug it is a little over 19 in. What were you looking to trade. I don't really use this barrel anymore because I put a .54 cal. 32 in. smooth bore on this stock and use it for my trade gun.

I have a copy in good shape of 'The book of buckskinning 3' or a large shot pouch about 5-6" diameter out of jacked /waxed cowhide flat-ish round with a neck and a narrow 1/2"leather shoulder strap and wood plug that I made.

Let me see what I can come up with, I know I have a hand forged blade or two lying around. I can't do pics yet, but I'll send you the hard leather pouch and a blade for your approval; I don't think you will be disappointed. I'll trade both. give me a day or two to get it together, George.

IMG_0028.jpg IMG_0030.jpg ok sounds good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back