• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Shot the Ruger Old Army this afternoon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I belive the regs allow you to use a muzzleloader during general season. I will only use my muzzloader for the muzzleloader season due to eaiser to get tags for elk season.

the hunts that i want to hunt i have to apply for them and hope that my name gets drawn. the special hunts here is based on a lottery. you have to apply and wait for the computer(i think thats who does it) to draw your name.

I use a MLer during the regular season as well as the MLer season, only trouble i seem to have is getting drawn for a MLer hunt. That is why i use it during the general season.

I'm looking at the trask unit for muzzleloading season. I belive the trask unit is over by astoria.

How much area is open for muzzleloader season down your way?

Not much public land around here at all. There are some spots, but for the most part it is private property around here. Makes it tough to find places to hunt or shoot. Where you located?

bout 1/2 hour south of portland.
1/2 hour north of salem.

a little town called Canby.

it takes me a good hours drive to woods so i can hunt or shoot.

Glad to see that our 'adopted' state does things properly. :thumbsup:

Oregon, home of Spotted owl & Marionberry pie....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

tac

New Year '08 in Cannon Beach!!! See you there?

Yep it sure is.

i feel that this is the best cap and ball handgun ever designed. :hatsoff:

it even works great with my kirst cart conversion cylinder. :hatsoff:

Back