• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Show off what’s in your bag!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I find it fascinating seeing what kind of kits people have built for themselves over the years, seeing “what sticks” and what you’ve collected or made for yourself. I’ll go first! This is what’s in my bag most often when shooting, of course it’ll change from time to time but this is what it typically consists of. IMG_4134.jpegIMG_4135.jpegIMG_4136.jpeg

Here’s what I’m taking to the range tomorrow. Just the basics.
F00EF756-3FA7-4682-8D38-679D4E7141B9.jpeg

Percussion rifles are fine but flintlock smooth bores with traditional flat breech faces are the cat’s meow. Versatile, easy to load, easy to clean, easy to maintain. Did I mention they’re just plain fun to shoot?

Back