• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pedersoli Kuchenreuter pistol review w/ Match tuning

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you are absolutely correct on the grip . The grip in my opinion is one of the most important factors in a handgun much like the stock in a shotgun. I have skateboard tape on the grip of my IPSC pistol. Ugly but super functional. Not jokeing on the super glue. been using that stuff for decades on lots of things your not supposed to including skin repair. certainly not as professional as your method but it does still allow for adjustment and keeps stuff from moving unintentionally but I get your point.

Back