• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

silver lining

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ol_luke66

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey, a couple weeks ago I told you about the lyman deerstalker from midsouth that was manure and I just want to give you an update. I sent the rifle back and and they refunded not only all my original costs (including shipping) but they also reembursed my return shipping. I don't know what you think of midsouth but I think that is pretty commendable. I'll definitly continue doing business with them.
As far as rifles go I ended up buying a used renegade that someone on this site found for me. I haven't recieved it yet but I'll tell ya how it works when it shows up.

Happy hunting

Back