• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sitting fox Jager kit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parzifal

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Ok guys...ANY moment of any day my Jager rifle kit should be arriving..

Its been a couple of months and boy oh boy am I insanely excited!!

Ray e mailed me 2 weeks ago saying it was complete and he would be mailing it out soon..

So any moment, any day now

Im just stewing away here in my saintly patience

I cant wait to show you guys what shes like

Gemoke said:
two months!! JUST TO GET A KIT!! YOU MUST BE A SAINT

I think so, but God and my woman might disagree :rotf:

I requested it to be sent by insured United States postal service not one of the ups type of companys as I have had some nightmareish experiences before.

Ray is going to send it out with others as a bulk send to Canada as the nearest post office to him is far its going to take longer.
Im cool with that he has been really patient with my HORDES of requests "like getting him to put a swell on the jager kits stock like my long land :haha:
Im gone on a hunting and fishing trip next week so if its not in the week of my return Ill send him a dont forget me message.

Honestly though it has given me alot of time to compile information and tools for the build.

I am soo very excited this is going to be the highest quality components I have gotten my hands on to date.

Im like a little boy waiting for Christmas.

And Here she is, rough and waiting some work!!
They added the swell I requested aswell.
Mounted in steel.
The trigerguard,sideplate and butplate have some charming cast in engravings.
Swamped 62 cal 31 inch barrel..Its all there

Its going to be quite a fun and challenging project.!

013-5.jpg

010-3.jpg

009-5.jpg

006-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

Latest posts

Back