• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Slung holster for Pedersoli sxs howdah pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamtnman

Hunt to Live
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I just purchased a Pedersoli sxs 20 gauge howdah pistol, and I would like to get a holster for it. The kind of holster that is hung or slung from a belt over the shoulder. Any leads or actual products are much appreciated.

I just purchased a Pedersoli sxs 20 gauge howdah pistol, and I would like to get a holster for it. The kind of holster that is hung or slung from a belt over the shoulder. Any leads or actual products are much appreciated.
I've got the flint version and am in the process of designing and making a slung holster. The gun is too heavy to wear on the hip with the triple K holster. My pants kept falling down in the woods. I know exactly what your looking for. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Attachments

• 5f68c42012ef4072289716.jpeg
    5f68c42012ef4072289716.jpeg
    555.3 KB · Views: 0
One way would be to get a blank sword baldric and have a simple wrap-around piece of leather that fits the pistol sewn on to the baldric.

Here is a holster I had made for two Balkan pistols. Of course, this was a custom and would be a more expensive route.

The shoulder/baldric style is a good way to carry a heavy single or pair of pistols. That way, the whole upper torso of the body is use to support the pistol(s).

Rick

DSC00507 (Medium).JPG

Mike, there is a guy I have been in touch with who is selling the baldric-cross-chest belt and holster that specifically fits our pistol. I will find his contact information and dm it to you

If you do purchase the rig please post photos of it with your pistol. Would be cool to see.

Rick
Good point, and I will do so, thanks for encouraging me, because I don't know if I would have thought to do it. I probably would have stuffed the pistol in and if it fits, great, and if not, whatever. I did order this rig two days ago and mailed the check out this morning, so it will be a couple weeks. I will post it here

Back