• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

small hog with .54 rb

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windwalker_au

50 Cal.
Reaction score
got this last week with my .54 tryon the load was 100 wano ppp and a .527rb and pillow ticking patch a texas hart shot.the ball took out half here spine she has been gutted.the shot was runing away from me at 50 yards it just dumped here she was 70lbs on the hoof she had a right front club foot.pic taken with a mobile phone so the quality is not that good.
bernie :thumbsup:
IMG-45.jpg

hail to the aussie!!!

way to go.. a wild pig always tastes better than a store bought beast..

..ttfn..grampa..

Good shootin. :hatsoff: That'd be a tough target for sure. How do they taste?

she went for dog meat she was old and tough and not in good condition she should of been close to 110 lbs for here body size very under weight,she was running straight away from me when i took the shot.thanks guys

Good going WW...
:hatsoff:

PS:
Reference the "Texas Heart Shot"...what did you use for an aim point?
:rotf:

PS:
Reference the "Texas Heart Shot"...what did you use for an aim point?
:rotf:

[/quote]
you got it in one bill waist desposal unit :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:.

Good shootin! :grin:
Are Pigs considered nuisence there?You have a season which you are allowed to hunt them?Looks like the dogs ate good there.

Back