• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Smoothbore Hunt 2

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had a little better luck this mornin. Again, got started late but still got a few shots. Two shots were within 30 yds and missed somehow, cant figure those out. I did connect on these two though and one was a moving shot through the trees, Im tickled with that one. I hot to see a buck chasing does in front of me, thats always a plus. Two is plenty with the one yesterday for a meal anyways. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• AAD72DE3-394B-42E2-B007-FF827CF75054.jpeg
    AAD72DE3-394B-42E2-B007-FF827CF75054.jpeg
    206.6 KB
That's great. Sounds like a fun hunt. I've been seeing a big increase in bucks moving around the past few days. Always exiting to be in the woods this time of year, animals are moving around like crazy. Nice job on the squirrels! Nice looking smoothie too.

Back