• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

So I’ll be using my CVA and ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that it's a CVA unmentionable. Thought I saw Wolf model earlier, but can't see that now. Pellets would be a good indicator it's inline ignition and not a gun for this forum discussion.

If we stick specifically to the question, it can be answered generically no matter if traditional or not.

Yeah, post appears to have been scrubbed to make it minimally forum acceptable.

OP did have a modern aroma to it…
Had a young fella come out to our range to shoot his single shot percussion pistol awhile back. He had those pellets because that was all he could find.
He was impressed at how much better it performed when we loaded it with what it was designed for. Durned kids and there 20 year old eyes 👀!!

Back