• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Some more bear pics from my game cam

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texcl

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Well, all 5 of my bait piles are getting hit by multiple bears now here's a couple of pics.
MDGC0013.jpg

MDGC0011.jpg

MDGC0004.jpg

is the camara in your tree stand if so cut the under brush away so you can get a clean shot.

nice set up.good luck.

No it's in another tree, I have a nice lane to shoot from, the way I have the pile set it forces the bear to stand broad side to the lane most of the time. At the end of the series, the bear starts shaking the tree to try to get the cam down and it ends up pointing up towards the sky. I'm going to move the cam to another site tonight, so far I think I have between 10 and 20 bears coming into my 5 piles, but it's hard to tell.

texcl said:
so far I think I have between 10 and 20 bears coming into my 5 piles...

I concur with RC. That's a lotta bears! I'd be very excited to be hunting those baits. :thumbsup:

My buddy has twice as many bears coming in, but he has put alot more time and effort into it one of the bears on his cam is just massive.

I thought those game cameras scared things away! On the Monster Series on the History Channel they are always setting up game cameras to record Bigfoot, the abominable snowman, black panthers, Tasmanian devils or whatever, and they almost never show any results. Oh, maybe a girl hunter or raccoon, but that's about all. Nice pictures you got. The Turtle Mountains?

Sometimes the bear will hear the cam turn on when it's in video mode, you'll usually get a pretty wild video out of it. I live near the northern border and the mn border and we are hunting on the NW part of mn.

Back