• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

soon to be Pyrite Pirate

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
taking your collective advice, i called Leonard Day and discussed the wheel lock. he has just started them and finished one, I beleive, and needs to get a couple of moulds made, then will be going full bore....the first one being a 20 bore, smoothbore; the model is a close copy of the italian made gun found in the John Alden house, i beleive he said now in the NRA museum. it has a carbine length barrel [31"] and should be quite handy for hunting! i placed on order for a rifle 20 bore [.62] and sent deposit off in the mail. He is a delightful man of great good humour to talk with! thanks for the advice!

Back