• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Source for european walnut?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first drawing I did badly :redface: . This figure is good.

ei6vyw.jpg

but questions the current

:hatsoff:

This is great stuff guys. Do you think you could get the moderators to split it out into another thread. I almost missed it as I didn't need anymore sources for Euro Walnut. I was checking to see why this thread was still going.

Keep it up, I'm enjoying it. J.D.

Hi, Raszpla,

In regard to the structure you indicated with a question mark, this is a heavy metal bolster which is an integral part of the lockplate casting, not an add-on. Here is another close-up picture of that area.

I agree this topic is getting too far away from its title. Any more posts I make regarding this wheellock will be under a separate topic, either under Gun Builder's Bench or Pre-Flintlock.

Thanks to all for your replies!

Hemo
wheellockrearinternalview.jpg

2ngya05.jpg

:hatsoff:
tightness of importance during dynamic shooting, such as hunting ,but also a safety issue at the shooting range.

2qid8r6.jpg

Back