• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Southeastern hit again!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I started typing this and had to quit. Our tornado sirens went off again in Northern KY up by Cincinnati, OH, just now and had to hit the basement. All is well - think it was just a really bad storm. They had gone off on Sunday night when the storm was hitting the southeastern, too.

I just heard from Gracie at the SE, hail as big as baseballs - everyone is safe but more is expected until 10:00pm CST. They have an old stone house to get into, it has been checked and should be safe in a storm - don't know about a tornado.

I had sent my sister to get Gracie to leave and go home with her (of course she wouldn't leave, stubborn old woman!) because my family down about 20 minutes from the Southeastern called to let me know the tornados were heading their way and everyone was safe. I just heard from my sister. She had just left the SE with her 2 daughters when the storm hit.

She saw the funnel cloud go by and was suprised that no one was hurt. She has offered her home to anyone there that needs a safe place to stay. Let me know if you hear from anyone that needs help.

Back