• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Sow and Fox down at Germany

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schmidt

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello, i´m glad to be back with a traditional Investarms Hawken and not longer with that terrible inliner.
My First kill with the new rifle was a wild sow of 30kg in a wheatfield at 5m, today in the morning i took a fox at 30m.
Both loads where PRB and 90grn WanoPP.
Here are the pics:

Congratulations on a sucessful hunt. I am sure you are happy with the mornings take. You will have some fine eating, with the exception of the fox. :grin:

congrats! :hatsoff: you sure put the quietus on that sow, that's going to be tasty eating. is that a .50 cal?

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: that sow wan't in some farmer's fenced in pen was it? [ :grin: ]

Seriously, congratulations on both hunts!
:hatsoff:

Excellent shooting! I wish I had some ferral pigs here at home. I sure do love bacon!

The fence you see belongs to a fenced area with fallow, red deer and muffle.

If they come out we try to get them:) Pigs have no problem lifting the fence and follow their traditional path.
The wheatfield was fenced whit 3 lines of electric wire, but if the Wheat gets sweet they dont care about the wire, but the roundball works!

I didn´t use it myself, it was given to a 84 jear old hunter and friend, the hindlegs were smoked and gave an exellent ham

Hi Det,

congrats for the pic and the fox. Big game and small game with real ML cal.

Hope to be successful sonn, too!

Regards

Kirrmeister

Back