• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Spike Hawk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsilver

32 Cal.
Reaction score
This is a hawk I forged from a 24 oz. ball pein-with sheath---Thanks for looking ---Regards Butch

IMG_0016-15.jpg

IMG_0018-14.jpg

VERY Handsome looking hawk! I like the curve of the spike alot, really gives your hawk character

Thanks guys,I think the hammers are harder to make into a hawk than starting from scratch,mainly the eye reshaping----Regards Butch

messerist said:
Excellent work! May I inquire where you found the maple handle? I'm looking for some.

Thanks again guys,I get the unfinished handles from dunlap woodcrafts in VA.Regards Butch

Latest posts

Back