• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Spot's new patch cut'n knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spot Shooter

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Jest got her in the mail from a good friend...

RB can tell ya more about the history of it then I can fer the moment I'm jest appreciatin' the nice handle, blade, and neck shealth.

blade.jpg
shealth.jpg

SPot

Looks good...

Now, for a few thousand beeds on the leather and your all set...

Looks good! What is the length of blade Etc.? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Looks like ye are goin ta have ta start behivin now.
Whan it were only the riflegun ye had, ye wer pretty safe cousin Mrs Spot didn't have a clue 'bout loadin the thang.

This knife tho are somethin she knows how ta use so iffen ye don't want ta have yer head shaved ye better treet her nice.

In fact ye might jus have ta break down an buy her that new riflegun kit what shees been a wantin all these many yars!!!
Ah kin tell shees jus the kind o person ta hold that desire in fer feer of lookin too greedy.

Why, now that ye knows how ta build um, ye could help her put it together! Wouldn't that b kind of ye? An then tha both of ye could go down ta the shootin place an make some smoke together!!! Iffen yer like me, it's been a while sence that happened.

RollingB,

Touched up the blade and got to use the knife quite a bit today. Just about ran my roundball supply dry, and had a good old time shoot'n away. Liked how she cut, this is gonna work jest fine.

Learn't one thing - try avoid'n shoot'n inta the wind.

Spot

Latest posts

Back