• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Squirrel rifle .... western style!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have those little "sage rats" here, even in the desert, but we also have those huge tassle eared squirrels. They look like big fat house cats. Never killed one or ate one, but I did have one hide in my truck one time, and found it after I was driving home, or it found me! It jumped from the camper shell, through the boot in the back window, and landed on my arm. We just looked at each other for a while, until it decided to tear up the cab of my truck, bouncing off the windows, at 70 MPH! :rotf: Good thing no one was around me on the freeway. :shocked2:

Do you guys in other western states have those kind of squirrels? Bill

Back