• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Squirrels on video...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
....via a little help from Jess and the 45.
Just 3/4 oz loads on 3f, thin cards greased with a mix of animal and vegetable fats.
Oh and this smoothrifle has not been cleaned for months now! šŸ˜µ

The gun is not rotting!
IMG_20240807_185153.jpg

Two down, happy hunter and happy dog.
Large bores, large shot, 1 f.......šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sooo cool Brit!!! My favorite hunting is squirrel hunting. Started training two new puppy squirrel hounds the past couple weeks. Looks like you dog loves it!!!

Sooo cool Brit!!! My favorite hunting is squirrel hunting. Started training two new puppy squirrel hounds the past couple weeks. Looks like you dog loves it!!!
Use to climb trees for them when she was younger!
I don't know why dogs go nuts for squirrels but they do.
Maybe God did it knowing what joy it would bring men!

@Britsmoothy , another great hunt. I'm thinking about trying to smooth out my old cva and get it back to life.
Your comment about large bores and 1f reminds me of when the semiauto started cutting into revolver sales. My Sgt said nothing wrong with 14 shots... if your plan on missing a lot.. šŸ˜„
Again, a great hunt and great Video.

Back