• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Stainless Remington Army .44

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Pietta made. Date code BP=2014= Modern CNC gun= Drop in current parts are available ...This Action was smooth from the factory ...Sometimes you just get lucky. Seems easier to clean but still not legal for NMLRA/NRA traditional matches I shoot so I'm passing her on. If you're wanting to get lucky too just PM me. She's a waiting for you...$ 430 shipped conus...
20240709_222908.jpg
20240709_222933.jpg
20240709_223012.jpg
20240709_223425.jpg
20240709_223003.jpg

BP should be for 2001 according to this chart. I have the same model and "BP" mark and was referred to this chart when looking up how to determine date codes elsewhere on the forum. Also what is the serial number?
41636-Italian-Date-Codes.jpg

BP should be for 2001 according to this chart. I have the same model and "BP" mark and was referred to this chart when looking up how to determine date codes elsewhere on the forum. Also what is the serial number? View attachment 332969
BP should be for 2001 according to this chart. I have the same model and "BP" mark and was referred to this chart when looking up how to determine date codes elsewhere on the forum. Also what is the serial number? View attachment 332969
You are correct.I was looking at the date to the right. 2001 date on the left is the correct date for BP. I do not post serial numbers publicly for safety. Buyers who find this detail important may PM me...Thanks...c

You are correct.I was looking at the date to the right. 2001 date on the left is the correct date for BP. I do not post serial numbers publicly for safety. Buyers who find this detail important may PM me...Thanks...c
No worries just lending a helping hand where I can and just so happened to have been researching mine lately. Good luck on the sale, itll go quick!

Back