• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Stock Blank Arrived

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rmcmaster

32 Cal.
Reaction score
The blank I ordered from Pecatonica River showed up today. I just got done about 15 minutes of drooling. Beautiful piece of wood. Now I'll just have to look at it while I gather the rest of my parts. I guess my wallet will take a beating at Dixon's next week. That's ok though, I've been waiting a long time to start this project.

Oh glad I read your post cause that reminds me, Dixon's GUN MAKERS FAIR is July 25, 26, 27

I am glad you liked the wood that Dick Greensides sent to you. Take a wet cloth and dampen the stock to get a better idea of the grain and patterns of the stock. It will also show up existing fiddleback. ( Tiger stripes to some.) It is my experience that Dick always takes care of his customers.

Back