• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED stock needed

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for a stock for an LG & Y civil war musket. Have all the hardware and a broken stock so I thought I would try this route before making one from scratch. Did that once and it is a lot of work. Will pay 250.00 for a good stock. Thank You

That LG &Y musket a Springfield contract special pattern model If I am not mistaken.

For what it is worth, would this musket stock might be the same as a regular 1861/63 Springfield? Or close enough to work?

Bob

I am looking for a stock for an LG & Y civil war musket. Have all the hardware and a broken stock so I thought I would try this route before making one from scratch. Did that once and it is a lot of work. Will pay 250.00 for a good stock. Thank You
There is an 1861 Springfield stock for sale on Ebay.

Latest posts

Back