• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Stoeger and Cimarron Walker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Stoeger Walker with no date code stamped. Unless it's inside the frame. It also doesn't have Stoeger anywhere on it except the box. Serial number matches with the box and revolver. It does have the proof marks up and to the right of the wedge. Uberti under loading lever. Same proof marks under frame and barrel.
The Cimarron has a 22 in a circle and proof marks under frame and barrel and on the right side of frame up and to the right of wedge. Address Cimarron Fredericksburg Texas on top of barrel flat.
I can find the Cimarron online but the Stoeger eludes me.
Any one know anything about when the Stoeger might have been made?
And in an opinion, which one might be worth more. Neither one has been fired and have the original boxes. I know Stoeger is the importer.

Last edited:
Stoeger imports the straight Uberti branded guns I believe. Doubt there is going to be any price difference between the two as far as I've seen online unless one is finished differently or something. Maybe someone would prefer to have a gun with the only marks under the barrel.

I've gotten good and bad guns from just about every importer weather the source is Uberti or Pietta.

Back