• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Stonewall Creek Outfitters

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone delt with them? Ordered a barrel over the phone and the fellow said it was in stock etc. and would be on it's way the next day. It's only been about a week, but haven't received order or confimation, and a little nerious about their ordering system of not being able to use a credit card on-line, but only by calling it in!

Rick :confused:

Yes, good people just up the road from me.
Why don't you give them a call for status?
I don't think you want to make a CC order over the net if they do not have a secure server do you?

You're more patient than I am. If I didn't see the money come out of my account in two days. I'd call.

Always had good service from them . They check physically for stock when taking order.

I have been trying to call them all day and a few minutes ago, Troy at SCO emailed me and said my barrel and breech plug was sent and I should get it tomorrow or Monday. Heuuuuuuuuuuuuu! :redface:

Thanks guys for your input!
Rick

I use them a bunch for random parts, great people to deal with. :thumbsup: Has some of the best flints I have ever recieved too.

Troy just got a big gunsmithing lathe so he can do many more things in house.
He is also working on a Stonewall Creek blunderbuss kit that should be coming out very soon. It will be a mid 18th century civilian type utilizing a Rayl barrel, Chambers round face lock and English furniture. I will be getting on the pre-carves as soon as I finish up a current build.

Back