• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Stunning Roy Carter .45 Percussion

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you like engraving, then this is the rifle for you. Roy Carter is a well-known Tennese-based gunsmith and knife maker, and I can't begin to imagine the hours he must have put into it. You can watch his videos on YouTube. It has a 41.5-inch .45 caliber barrel that looks like it was fired just a few times. The set triggers are smooth as silk. No alibi's with this rifle! Please take a look at the pictures because they are amazing. I have $3,000 in the gun. However, I am willing to take a haircut to move it quickly to help pay dental bills. Let's talk...

Attachments

• Carter 2.jpg
    Carter 2.jpg
    805.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Carter 3.jpg
    Carter 3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Carter 4.jpg
    Carter 4.jpg
    756.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Carter 5.jpg
    Carter 5.jpg