• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Successful! Got a reddeer hunting ground!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PreglerD

58 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from Germany!

Today evening I was at the president and vicepresident of the hunting community of Fischbachau. We had a longer talk about the whole area, the kind of game there and how they want to manage the hunting there. In all points we agreed to each other. So starting at the 1st of april I will be leaser of a 150 hectar/450 acres hunting area.I have to hunt 14 roes and 4 peace of reddeer.The hunting ground is 66% forest, 33% gras and alpine pasture. It starts at about 800 meters up to 1200 meters.

Man I'm happy like a child!

Regards

Kirrmeister

Looks like good grubbins of Back straps and onions will be on your menu afore long! :thumbsup:

When should we all be there? Do you have room for a few thousand muzzleloader hunters to camp?
:)

HD

I have always wanted to go back to Germany.....Congrats Dirk!!! A lot of land to play with. I think you are going to need a new freezer.

Congratulations!

That's fantastic. That's a big chunk of land, too. Ought to be able to do very well there, I'll be looking forward to hearing about it...

Spot

Thanks to all responders!

If anyone is really interested to come over the big pond he is very welcome here to go hunting with me.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Hi Billy Lo!

send me a PM and we can talk about anything!

Looking forward!

Regards

Kirrmeister

Congratulations, Dirk.
That sounds fantastic. :thumbsup:
I hope it's not a April Fools' joke :shocked2:

:hatsoff:

I'm already orderin my Rosetta stone German language tapes!!!! Man I would love to do this.

Billy

If this really happens I'm assuming a lot of celebrating and photos will be forth coming! :grin:

I'm glad to hear it worked out well for you Kirrmeister. Sounds like a real sweet hunting area. Here's to your great hunting success next year. :hatsoff:

Back